Manager implementation team
Manager implementation team
Do you want to feel the rush of a scale-up instead of a vast corporate? Do you want to deep dive into WealthTech? Do you want to make a difference and have real impact on the development of a complex IT platform? If so, then Blanco is the right fit for you!
We’re a scale-up that develops innovative solutions for Wealth Managers and we’re looking for a hands onimplementation manager who will lead Blanco’s development teams to optimally position them to:
- deliver implementations excellent in terms of scope, quality, time, budget and in line with clients expectations
- execute strategic projects according to agreed upon plans
- facilitate international growth
What would you do
Implementations and strategic projects
- work collaboratively with the team to implement new clients in a predictable controlled manner showing excellent communication to all stakeholders
- take the lead in strategic projects as a projectlead responsible for defining and executing the plan, stakeholdermanagement, riskmanagement and working together with the team to make designs, analyze, test and execute the plan that has the optimal balance between details and high over
- make sure the team is unblocked, keep everybody in sync, marching towards the teams goal, “steer the ship in the right direction”
- ensure successful collaboration with the clients and within Blanco
- leads by example;
- understand higher order priorities and juggle the team’s day to day priorities to meet those;
- support the teams and stakeholders to make day-to-day decisions and trade-off calls e.g. come up with set of possible (good enough) solutions where needed;
- take responsibility for drafting planning and facilitate estimates;
- constantly and actively seek to identify and eliminate the biggest risks.
- report on status of both implementations and strategic projects
- tracking and reporting metrics (e.g. budget, schedule, quality)
- streamline processes according to state-of-the-art practices
- facilitate scrum events and champion scrum best practices
- inspire, motivate, and directly manage the members of the team
- nurture, grow and develop the delivery talent in the team
- identify recruitment requirements and be actively involved in the hiring process
- work on team dynamics
Who you are
- a minimum of 5 years experience in the financial industry with in depth knowledge of its products, instrument and the markets
- a minimum of 10-years implementation/project management experience bringing the skills and maturity to work with both executive management and operational level
- at least 3 years of experience leading and managing a team in a fast-paced and complex environmen
- a successful track record of delivering projects
- deep understanding of scrum and projectmanagement processes
- experience with scaled agile methodologies e.g. SAFe, LeSS is a plus
- strong people management skills
- outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- a positive, solution oriented, customer-focused and result driven mindset
- Master’s degree
- fluent English language skills (Dutch is a plus).
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating internationaly growing scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (12 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative WealthTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code, or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility, and a lot of freedom for you to shine. Our core values are Determined, Nimble, and Inclusive.
You will get:
- Market competitive salary
- A lease bike (if you want one)
- A contribution to your sports subscription
- Travel costs relating to work are fully reimbursed (also travel from and to home)
- A pension contribution
- A great team to work in, with nice team events every now and then
- Opportunity to grow, learn and shine
Work at Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating start-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly experienced, passionate professionals with a career history in large financial institutions, strategy consultancy firms and technology companies. We have a very international team (11 nationalities and counting) and the main language is English.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Blanco offers you a steep learning curve with a lot of responsibility and freedom at the same time, and we give you space for your personal development and growth. Results matter, not task execution or face time. You will work on your own Blanco Macbook (or other OS if you prefer) in our inspiring office in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) with lots of cool places to work and relax!
Do you want to be part of a team of experienced self-starters with a high intrinsic motivation and drive? Please send your information (in Dutch or English) to email@example.com.